Sunday, March 6, 2011

parent's (party) weekend

We had a great weekend with my parents and packed as much of Vegas in as we could! Friday night we ate at the Mirage buffet and then saw Cirque du Soleil's "Love" show... it was amazing! My first circus did not disappoint. Saturday we took off to Red Rock to enjoy the beautiful weather (I'm glad my parent's got to experience a few days of warmth since they've had a nasty winter since November in Idaho). We did the "cake lake" hike that has an awesome view of the city at the top. After the hike we met up for a yummy lunch with Rich's parents. Then we headed all the way to the other side of town to attend the Temple. We ended the night with a stop at the famous Las Vegas sign for a fun little photo shoot with my dad. I should have worn my wedding dress to fit in with all the other couples there taking pictures..haha. It was a fabulous weekend in fabulous Las Vegas! Thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments: