Friday, July 6, 2012

july 6th

Today was Parker's due date.  I had a feeling he might come early since my mom and sister both had early deliveries.  Luckily I was eventually able to convince my boss of this so we could get my replacement hired and trained at the beginning of June.  Parker timed it perfectly and came on the weekend so his dad didn't have to miss school.  It also worked out well as my replacement was scheduled to start two days later on that Monday!  I'd love to write more details of his birthday sometime, but for now I wanted to share some pictures from an impromptu photo shoot with my dad.  Here's Parker at a week and a half old..
Hanging out in his mama's arms
Beautiful blanket made by his Great Grandma Fran
Tiny guy with Auntie Jess
Our beautiful perfect boy

No comments: