Sunday, July 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!

Today is my Mom's birthday! She was born two minutes early which I think set the stage for her always being on time and organized! :) There are so many things about my Mom that I love- from her great puns to her car exercises to her constant love and encouragement- I couldn't ask for a better best friend and mother! She is constantly serving and taking care of others! She is an amazing example to me and all those around! I hope you have a happy birthday Mom and a wonderful year! I love you googles!!!!

2 comments:

Daniel J. Neeley said...

Hey Mia! Just heard about the steam pipe explosion. Did that affect you at all?

mia said...

nope, I didn't know about it till I saw it on the news, but it sounded like it was pretty scary at first for the people in the buildings around.