Tuesday, September 11, 2007

City life!

I'm finally getting settled into my apartment and I've been working now for three weeks. I really enjoy my job and I'm learning lots! Here are some pictures of where I spend most of my time...

my fun little cubicle..tiny kitchen/living room

my co-worker Krishna and I enjoying the US open at Rockefeller plaza during our lunch break..

I love the whole NYC experience- riding the subway to work, walking home through Central Park, chatting about fuji apples with an old lady in the market, eating delicious food, meeting people from everywhere doing just about everything... I'm just missing all of you! Come visit! :)

3 comments:

Daniel J. Neeley said...

Glad you're enjoying it. Looks like a fun cube! We'll definitely be out to visit... sometime.

Briann said...

We miss you too! It looks like your having a blast, I would LOVE to come visit! Maybe next year?

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! Seeing your pictures and hearing you talk about the city makes me sick to my stomach. I miss it so much! Im so glad that you are loving it there and loving your job. This year can't go by fast enough for me. I want to be there with you! I love you RIA! Big kisses.