Saturday, March 22, 2008

Candy Land!

Last night I met up with Leslie from IF. She just moved out her to attend the French Culinary Institute. It's always so fun to see a familiar face and she was such a good sport to put up with my sniffling and coughing as I have been sick the past few days. We enjoyed catching up during dinner at CPK and then exploring the famous Dylan's candy bar. Dylan is the daughter of Ralph Lauren and when I worked at the camp in Maine this was the "cool" candy on the Upper East Side to get from your parents. You'll be impressed that we didn't buy anything.. maybe because we were too distracted by giant bunnies, candy in the floor, yards of licorice, and every kind of candy bar. We even started talking only using the candy bars (ya know those candy message posters we use to make- this is the place to do it)!! haha, anyway it was so much fun hanging with Leslie.. I see many more explorations of the city in our future and of course I offered to help Leslie with her homework! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I heart Dylans. I heart Dylans with Mia.
-Becca

Briann said...

Shaun would be in HEAVEN here!