Sunday, November 2, 2008

Did you know?

today I joined the gym, even though I don't really care for gyms, but my jogs have been determined by the weather lately so I thought I better have some options when the snow comes! Anyway, I was excited to be introduced to the cinema room at this particular gym! This takes care of all the things I hate about gyms- people seeing me red faced and sweaty (it's a dark room), getting bored (movie playing), people checking each other and themselves out in the mirrors (no mirrors).. this is a great invention!

I put together my costume one hour before going to four parties with Stace. Every year I say I'm going to plan something long in advance, but it never changes.. hence my history of last-minute costumes: snowman, Christmas tree and this year, drumroll please... candy corn..haha!!! (Stace, McCall and Steph looked amazing as you can see!)
this girl whips me into shape with her awesome skills and pilates machine and shares my love for delicious frozen yogurt (YES we drove around for about an hour trying to find Red Mango in SLC, there was lots of google texting and 411 calling involved and it was so worth it)! Red mango is up there with Pinkberry. This was after a great dinner at Trio and the Halloween dance show "Thriller".. excellent Saturday night!Jenny extremely excited to have finally found our frozen yogurt! mmmm!

.. now you know.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Love the costume Mia! Keep it for next year! Love, M

Bianca said...

hi!
i want to eat you, candycorn! (and hangout)... so let's. i agree totally with a cinema room, i love it for all those reasons too. except when i almost fall off when i get scared in 'i am legend' which happened about a month ago...
just thought you should be warned, miss you girlie, hope to see you really soon!
b

jackie said...

i love cardio cinema! last week i stayed on the treadmill for 20 minutes longer just to see the ending of "just like heaven," which i have already seen. awesome job with the costume. i want to see you soon!

jenny said...

The candy corn costume was way better than I imagined.

ps: Red Mango Wednesday is a must!

Aubrey said...

Very cute candycorn. I remember once when you were a train conductor (remember that one - in Logan)? Well, you look great and I miss seeing you.

Jordyn Parry said...

Hey Mia! What gym do you go to? the cinema room sounds awesome! And I totally love the candycorn costume! No one can pull off last minute costumes like you.