Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a fan..

of being a fan! I've always supported the cougars through my college years- going to sporting events, wearing blue, belting out the BYU fight song at games... but the big game tomorrow has brought my school spirit to a whole new level! I think it must be the fact that I' surrounded by Utah fans everyday, all day at work. My manager and I are about the only cougars on our floor. Anyway, I've definitely had to stand up for my alma mater! To do this I decorated my cubicle and assisted my manager in writting on some of the Utah fan's windows. We may have written the entire BYU fight song on one window..haha. It has been an exciting week to say the least! Yeah BYU!!

my manager with her decked out office..


my cube decor

Our CEO brought around BYU and U football cookies this morning to everyone in the company!
my manager's door didn't make it the entire day..

1 comment:

Briann said...

That is hilarious! Shaun loves BYU too