Saturday, October 23, 2010

today






We headed to Red Rock for a little hike since the weather was perfect (I could get used to 75 everyday!). I was so excited to see some pretty fall colors since that's been something I've missed with moving to Vegas. We found lots of ponds and little waterfalls thanks to the past week of storms. There's even a foundation of a home called the Wilson Homestead at the mouth of the canyon along the trail. I wouldn't mind having this as my backyard, although I guess we are pretty spoiled to only be 20 minutes away! It was a fun hike and a great break from a busy week of school and work!

4 comments:

Nan said...

It's nice to see these pics. When I think of Vegas I think of a hot, dry desert but within 20 minutes you get this? Wow.

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful people!

Bianca said...

you are lucky right now with the weather. we have snow and layers of clothing on. boo. lookin' good mia, as usual. so is rich. that spider is not. yikes.
miss you!

Jesse said...

I miss Red Rock!