Wednesday, May 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY Z!!!

I wish I could take you here for your birthday...

Ally is one of my favorite people in the world!!! Our friendship began at the beginning of high school after we had heard so much about each other from older siblings. We started "Cookie Thursdays" when we would make cookies and take them around to friends (usually our latest crushes ;) People started being extremely nice to us on Thursday's..hehe. Anyway, Ally and I have been the best of friends ever since. We were able to live together this past year and it was awesome! Ally and I have been through alot together from Island Park to NYC, lots of laughing, crying, good times and bad. Ally is someone you just want to be around- beautiful, fun, kind, the list goes on and on! Happy b-day Cookie Clare!!

No comments: